rock-border cannot be presumed

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 12:47:58 CET 2005

>> Wookey wrote:

+++ Stacho Mudrak [05-01-10 09:46 +0100]:

>> Do you use different map symbol for this (dashed/dotted line)? If yes,
>> we need to add another sumbols for that.

yes - it should be dashed, like a presumed wall. (or a presumed block wall,
or a presumed border, or presumed anything)

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/