[Therion] Outline and clipping problems.

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Wed Dec 21 17:32:04 CET 2005

I have tied to use wall subtype debris and outline out in the join between
scraps The_Ashes_SeriesScPl7 and The_Ashes_SeriesScPl8 however I am still
getting a triangle of clipping that seems to ignore the debris wall?

The data is available at

http://mulucaves.org/SVN/Ashes.zip

I have included the pdf, incase it is something to do with the machine I am
generating it on. I am using Win2000 with acrobat reader 7.

Also scrap The_Ashes_SeriesScPl7 is under The_Ashes_SeriesScPl5, but it does
not seem to be faded, I have changed the config, but it seems to make no
difference. It works for other scraps in other parts of the cave

Thanks

Andrew