Example models?

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 17:43:31 CEST 2004

+++ Stacho Mudrak [04-09-30 17:10 +0200]:

>> I will send you some at about 15 minutes.

Thanx - I just noticed that one of the website examples claims to have a 3D
model... The older example data I have mostly doesn't work with 0.3.3  :-(

>> They are created just by:
>>
>> source input.th
>> export model
>>
>> Where input is only 2D map. Nothing else.

Doesn't it need height symbols adding? Or does it guess if none are entered?

>> No. It can do nothing. Just view and rotate. The 3D stuff is still in
>> the stage of design and those models are only preliminary.

Sorry I meant does the 2D stuff support passage colouring at all? or only
greyscale/Black&White?

>> Yes, but if two scraps lie on the same loop, error will be distributed
>> between stations in both scraps so both passages will be morphed.

THanx very much for the quick response.

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/