[therion] Havranik

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Fri Sep 10 15:24:43 CEST 2004

I apologize myself,

I sent the original mail to therion conference instead of private one.

The graph is measurement of waterflow of one permanent karst spring under Muran plateau at East Slovakia. We found the second spring, periodical one, not far from it.

As you may see, there are missed peaks of the individual curves of permanent spring - the missed water flows from periodical one.

Sorry, nothing connected with therion till now. Maybe somebody will dig through the temporary spring and...

Martin