debug mode

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 11:53:55 CET 2004

+++ Stacho Mudrak [04-12-29 10:01 +0100]:

>> red-lines - original scraps just rotated and scaled
>> blue-lines - scraps adjusted to survey stations (before processing joins)
>>
>> red points - original positions of survey stations
>> yellow points connected by yellow line - original position of two points
>> in scrap with maximal distortion
>> black points connected by black line - final position of two points in
>> scrap with maximal distortion
>> yellow lines connecting black and yellow points indicate how these
>> pointe were shifted.
>>
>> If there is only one black point -> two stations with different names at
>> one place.
>>
>> Easiest way how to trace stations is to put -name in the search field.
>> Then click "Find first" and then "Find next" and trace station after
>> station, whether it has correct position.

I put this in the wiki. Although possibly not in the best place...

I'll put somemore info of these questions/answers in the wiki as we go along.

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/