[therion] debug mode

Gary Ritchie gary at garyritchie.com
Wed Dec 29 04:14:45 CET 2004

please unsubscribe me!

On Dec 28, 2004, at 7:36 PM, Wookey wrote:

    OK - I turned 'debug on' in layout

    and now I get pretty images like this:
    http://trilogy-gw.aleph1.co.uk/~wookey/files/bluemoon.pdf

    I can see that the black linesare the final result and the red lines are the
    initial positions of the scrap walls, but what do the yellow lines/triangles
    indicate. It looks like distortions or distortions at joins?

    As you can see something has gone badly wrong in the upper centre of this
    image - I'm just trying to work out what...

    Also - as you can see on that pdf I am not getting any transparency on
    overlaying passages (despite having 'transparency on', 'opacity 50'). How do
    I fix that? or is it just that my viewer (xpdf) can't do it and it is just
    output into the PDF?

    Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
    work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/

Gary Ritchie, Designer + Digital Artist
Pittsburgh, USA
http://garyritchie.com