[therion] Help - my cave is inside-out

Martin Budaj m.b at speleo.sk
Sun Dec 26 13:06:28 CET 2004

>> I'm getting the hang of this and have drawn up some cave. It went OK until
>> got to a complicated section, with an underlying streamway adn overlying
>> passages. The streamway needs to be a separate scrap. But I haven't got
>> that
>> far. One bit of wall wasn't shown. By adding a map-fg colour I could see
>> that therion is very confused about what is the inside and what is the
>> outside of the scrap.

Only minor improvements were required -- mostly to correct line types (the
hidden wall was actually a border, the inner pillar should have -outline
in option...). All my changes are marked red in the enclosed picture.

The correct line types make correct scrap joins possible. Simple join s1
s2 worked fine with one exception, where the scrap ends are too far. There
is perhaps a blunder in your data.

Martin