[therion] Re: 'subtype' syntax change proposal

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Fri Apr 23 11:46:47 CEST 2004

> So, yes I think I agree that wall and wall-blocks should both be types, but
> wall-blocks-presumed possibly shouldn't be.

OK, but I've never seen in any cave symbol list "presumed wall probably formed by blocks" :))), but I've seen many times "presumed wall" or something simmilar - so I think wall-presumed will be enought. And in any case - for each combination of type/subtype - you need a separate symbol. Therefore I think we need only types...

Another point - wall-invisible or wall -subtype invisible is completely not realistic. Therefore it should be probably renamed to outline or something like this...

> Theother thing to consider is the interface. Exactly how we specify the data
> is probably a bit arbitrary,

Yes, I've intention to change it in any case - the combobox is not very lucky solution.

S.