Therion 0.3.0

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 19:58:48 CEST 2004

+++ m.b at speleo.sk [04-04-16 11:25 +0200]:

>> Hi everybody!
>>
>> Therion 0.3.0 is available. Substantial changes:

<does own loop closure>

Just to check - does this remove the need for Survex entirely now, or is it
still used for something? (I need to change dependencies in Debian)

Thanx for replies on why - you make some good points. I have passed them on
to Olly to discuss further, and maybe make survex-lib happen sooner, but I
have also accidentally deleted them - oops (hence reply to messsage earlier
in thread).

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/