[therion] Re: drawing up - seeking advice

Stacho Mudrak s.m at speleo.sk
Thu Apr 1 08:53:26 CEST 2004

> From my prepress experience - there is quite easy way to add contour to bezier if you copy the curve exactly UNDER actual curve and change the width (increase it), color, ... of the underlaying one.

I'm afraid, this would not help in this case. The reson is very simple:

When you're attaching two scraps from different levels - they need to be connected exactly. But if you would write this white line - there will be also a thin space between walls, you have specified that have to join exactly :( But some modification of this approach can be the solution.

S.