new 0.2.15

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 18:49:12 CET 2003

+++ Stacho Mudrak [03-11-14 10:18 +0100]:

>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> we've added several new features to therion - new 0.2.15 source code can be
>> downloaded from

erm - the last version was 0.2.15 - this one should probably be 0.2.16  :-)

Will you change it or shall I do a 0.2.15b-1 debian release?

>> According to Wookey's suggestions, following things were added:
>>  * new team roles: instruments (insts), assistant (dog)
>>  * centerline/centreline syntax
>>  * new centerline data items: up ceiling down floor left right ignore
>> (currently all of them are ignored).

great.

>> We need also some abbreviation for LRUD, to be used in
>> *units LRUD metres
>> I don't think that "LRUD" is the best choise. Something like "dimensions" or
>> "walls"...

you are right that LRUD is not ideal. Especially for US users whpo call it
LRCF. And no doubt french-speaking users call it something else.
"Dimensions" seems good.

Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/