[therion-users] 0.2.6 on the server

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Tue Jan 14 10:21:46 CET 2003

Hello everybody,

the version 0.2.6 is on the server. I have fixed a lot of compilation
warnings and make a data format change described in the previous mail. So if
you have some data from older versions, they can not be compiled now with
the newest version. To update them, you can use makeconvert.pl script which
is included in the src directory. The usage is simple.

1. copy it to the root data directory
2. run it ("perl makeconvert.pl")

This script will recursively search for .th and .th2 files, and will replace
all the -name options to -id, and -station options to -name.
Of course, you can do this manually. I believe, this is the last such a
dirty change.

S.