[therion-users] Therion a MacOS X 10.2.3 - working!!!

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Feb 20 10:45:45 CET 2003

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 04:51:08PM +0000, Wookey wrote:
> > There is a version of X11 for MacOS X on http://www.apple.com/macosx/X11
> > Is it useful for caverot, aven, ... ?
>
> xcaverot only needs X, so this should allow you to compile that.

Building X11 versions of xcaverot or aven for Mac OS X isn't really
a sensible route to go down.  It's much better to put the effort into
getting aven working with the native Mac OS X version of wxWindows.
That way it'll look and work like other Mac OS X applications.

> I have no idea what the state of wxwindows on macosX is, but it's probably
> coming if it's not available already.

It's meant to be pretty much complete - there's been a lot of work since
I looked at this before with Martin's help.

Hopefully I should now be rather less snowed under than I have been for
the past few months and I can actually get back to getting the Mac OS X
version sorted out.

Cheers,
    Olly