[therion] Translation

Michael Lake Mike.Lake at uts.edu.au
Tue Dec 2 00:03:01 CET 2003

Stacho Mudrak wrote:

>> Is there an english expression used to name the set of symbols used in a
>> map?
>> Here is Slovakia we call it "map key".
>> Regards, S.


Mike Lake

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.

More information about the Therion mailing list