[therion-users] Documentation

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 14:13:04 CET 2002

On Mon 09 Dec, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> The first draft of therion book can be downloaded from http://www.therion.sk
> (link documentation).

That's looks like a good start. Can you also post the original TeX or SGML
(or whatever) document the PDF was generated with so I can make
english-improvements and include it in the Debian package (and it should go
in the normal tarball as well of course).

I've written part of a man page for therion too (which is required by
Debian policy). I'll send that back to you when it's finished).

Got a presentation to geeks to finish now - more therion later in the week
I hope.