[Therion] image missing and import error

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Tue Jul 30 20:47:40 CEST 2013

Found that line 3 times in the usr/bin/xtherion, I hope that was the
right file to edit?

so line 12278 which is pretty close to 12275, in section
#and change coordinates

changed this line and tried to insert image, same error.

So in section
#let's create image subimages
I also changed line

12546
and
12572

I have now noticed that is says loading image climbing.jpg at the bottom
left, but I do not think this is a change

thanks

Andrew